MPL Claims Management is ERGO’s own in-house third-party administrator managing multi line claims including property, casualty, and motor for both its own and external customers.
ERGO is one of the major insurance groups in Germany and Europe. The Group is represented in around thirty countries worldwide, focusing on Europe and Asia. In its home market of Germany, ERGO ranks among the leading providers across all segments.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable organisation who are looking for an ambitious, resilient, and talented individual to join the team, based at our head office in Colchester.
Our exciting opportunity
£21,500.00 - £30,000.00
Monday to Friday, 35-hour week, 1 hour lunch
Hybrid working once passed Training
· You will carry out investigation of claims where appropriate to obtain quantum and liability information in order to make appropriate policy and legal liability decisions.
· Using your claims handling experience in order to settle claims minimising potential for increased costs.
· Handling a portfolio of Commercial and domestic Property Insurance claims from first notification of loss through to closure of the claim.
· Carry out investigations on claims where appropriate to obtain quantum and liability information in order to make policy and legal liability decisions.
· Capture correct data to as a point of contact for customers, ensuring effective customer and insurer communication.
· Inbound and outbound call handling
Your skills and experience